Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Software Engineer III – Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
Direct Hire Position
Job Description :
The individual is responsible for the technical design, development, implementation, testing, and operational / maintenance of new and existing programs in the ECM environment. The Software Engineer III - ECM will be required to work on task management and planning by breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion. In addition, the Software Engineer III -ECM must ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation.
- Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
- Create and document technical designs for low to high complexity solutions that may include integrations with external systems
- Lead and/or participate in peer technical design review
- Design systems that span multiple technologies/platforms
- Create and apply design standards across all applications
- Design solutions to meet performance requirements and scalability expectations
- Design complex systems utilizing multiple technologies (may have a special area of expertise), including integrations with external systems.
- Design and creates frameworks, program controls and services that can be utilized by other developers in creation of applications.
- Ensure the application operates according to functional and technical specifications
- Research, analyze, and produce high quality source code for low to high complexity solutions
- Modify and enhance low to high complexity programs
- Enable integration with third party applications
- Apply more than one programming languages to produce high quality source code
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Develop knowledge of the company's applications
- Lead and/or participate in peer code reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and solve software defects
- Anticipate risks and implement contingency plans to resolve issues impacting applications
- Design operational support systems like monitoring, reporting, fail over, error handling etc.
- Proactively enhances systems for stability, efficiency, scalability and robustness
- Develops, sponsors, and supports the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, and technologies.
- Devise, makes recommendations, and guide implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management of information science, or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of Content Management project experience working as a Sr. Developer for at least one global/complex deployment with multiple integrations to ERP systems required
- 5+ years working with an object oriented development language (e.g. X++, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET framework) required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Intermediate knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language)
- Working and present knowledge and experience in distributed computing, web-services, microservices architecture, API design, scalable system architecture and operating and supporting production services