Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Transport Facilities Engineer
Position : Transport Facilities Engineer
Location : Littleton CO, 80209
Duration : 6+ Months
- Lead complex electrical engineering projects and initiatives including working cross-functionally with design teams, construction, field operations, vendors, and R&D.
- Conduct analyses and audits of electrical systems, and lead improvements.
- Prepare electrical specifications and design criteria for retrofits and provide input on future transport design reviews.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and inform frequently on progress, risks, and schedule.
- Review and develop detailed scripts for change management request (CMR) activities.
- Travel to transport sites to lead or support engineering studies, electrical systems audits, startup testing, and full commissioning.
- Participate in equipment failure and power outage incidents, drive Root-Cause-Analysis (RCA), and implement solutions broadly across all regions.
- Evaluate transport commissioning scripts and participate in commissioning activities (Integrated System Test) for new and retrofitted transports.
- Develop and review design standards, specifications, and method of procedures (MOP), for consistency and maximum system reliability.
- Review and update transport electrical "as-built" documentation as re-configurations occur.
- Participate in vendor, supplier, and contractor management at each site.
- Review electrical mission critical system changes with local transport operations teams.
- Provide and analyze energy efficient solutions to minimize power losses.
- Develop innovative and efficient improvement through lessons learned and Design Change Management.
- Serve as a technical/consultative resource concerning operations of transport facilities and equipment, specifically for sites in the construction phase.
- Coordinate manufactured equipment testing participation and personally support when needed.
- Coordinate with the site teams to establish all required service contracts prior to handover.
- Develop and approve processes, procedures, and reporting metrics that help drive successful turnover of new Transports.
Prashant | PSourav@Atrilogy.com
- Bachelor's or Graduate degree in an engineering or technical discipline (mechanical, electrical, or controls), or 10+ years of experience in one of these disciplines.
- 8+ years’ experience with construction and/or operations of mission critical facilities.
- Experience with standard transport equipment including: electrical distribution equipment, low voltage power and molded case circuit breakers, overhead IT busway, air handling units, water treatment equipment, controls and monitoring, and hot aisle containment accessories.
- Knowledge of mission critical power distribution and generator power systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards, building codes and safety standards.
- Cross-discipline knowledge of critical facility systems.
- Troubleshooting and analytical experience.
- Knowledge of short circuit coordination and arc flash studies.
- Experience in load management at the operations level within a critical facility.
- Communication, presentation, project management, and reporting experience.
- Electrical Professional Engineer (PE) registration (Candidates on track to complete this will be considered as well) is preferred
4802 E Ray Road, Suite 23-644, Phoenix, AZ 85044