Our direct client is looking for a IT Software / Agile Project Manager for a 6 month Contract to Hire in Jersey City, NJ
2 open positions
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
Local candidates only
This is a Mid-Level IT Project Manager
Min 5 years of IT Software Project Management
Min 3 years of Agile Scrum experience
- Must have’s
- Experience in an agile / scrum environment
- Software development
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented
- Good communications skills
- Nice to have’s
- Technical experience
- Agile / scrum certification(s)
Lead Agile development projects independently with minimal assistance or lead sub-projects with guidance from a Program Manager. Projects must meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
Skills and Knowledge
- 4 years of proven experience serving as Project Manager or ScrumMaster for Software Development Team
- Engaged as a productive member of a project team, using agile methods.
- Experienced ScrumMaster, with ability to recognize obstacles as they impede the team’s progress
- Demonstrated an understanding of Project Management concepts.
- Identified and managed risks and opportunities within a project.
- A working knowledge of Agile Project Life Cycles (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Ability to identify issues, propose solutions to the management and lead the effort in resolving the issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to use influence to keep teams focused and resolve conflicts
- Familiarity with basic development technologies and skills
- Ability to negotiate in reference to time management and deliverables.
- Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the project.
- Serves as liaison between Development and Business to ensure smooth communication and prioritization of work
- Leads Agile teams to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Proactively takes the initiative to identify and resolve issues impacting the development team
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project, including the provision and use of contingency for those risks which are to be managed.
- Communicates with all stakeholders of the project based on their needs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.