Atrilogy’s direct client located in Aurora, CO
is seeking an experienced Software
Configuration Management Engineer,
Software Build and Deployment Engineer, or
Software Engineer (SWE) to perform Software Configuration Management (SWCM). This position is a 6-month Contract to Hire
*** This position requires Secret Security clearance***
Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. citizenship required.
This position requires the candidate to work in a dynamic environment in which evolving program priorities dictate individual task priority. This position is part of a larger SWCM team and requires regular collaboration with team members. The candidate must be comfortable communicating in both oral and written formats.
- Administer the software version control repositories
- Facilitate the software baseline change management process
- Develop scripts to support software builds and deployments
- Implement, improve, and train the program CM processes and interface with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Generate and maintain configuration status accounting reports
- Exercise great attention to detail with respect to managing software development environments and program software libraries
- Communicate status to SWCM and program leadership
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either software development, software configuration management, or systems administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a software version control tool. Example tools include ClearCase, BitBucket, GIT, Rational Team Concert, or Subversion
- Minimum of 4 years of experience shell scripting in LINUX, Unix, or Windows
- Ability to work independently while able to support team goals and communicate program activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of experience.
- Software defect workflow administration and management
- Experience with PERL, Python, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins
- Configuration Management Certifications
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.