Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies.
We are rapidly expanding locally, and are seeking talented sales individuals to join our team.
Account Executive IT Consulting and Staffing Sales
Atrilogy is looking to add a strong sales executive to our staff. If you are currently in staffing sales, and looking to fulfill your potential, we may be your perfect match!
- Passionate about your career and looking to be part of a growing team?
- Are you a proven sales performer?
- Do you respond well to a challenge?
You may not even be actively looking, if you like a midsize company that has tremendous upward mobility, apply now!
- The Account Executive is responsible for further development of our existing client base as well as prospecting and selling to new clients.
- Account Executives are responsible for identifying potential target clients, calling and scheduling meetings and developing relationships to grow their account base.
- An emphasis on selling IT and/or Technical staffing, consulting services, and direct hire placement.
- Account Executives will partner with the recruiting team to drive results.
- The Account Executive is held accountable for personal production while contributing to the overall success of regional and national team.
2+ years’ experience in business to business sales ideally selling IT and/or staffing, recruiting services.
- Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process, prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results.
- Expert level skills in building relationships with new and existing clients. We are a relationship driven company.
- Based in Orange County Ca or LA County CA currently
We are looking for an individual that has the ability to work hard to achieve great results, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
We offer a competitive base salary and an exceptional commission plan in our industry, and full benefits package.
Compensation: Base Pay Commensurate with Experience + Commission and Bonus Plans
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.