A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Data Analyst
to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA
. In this role you will collect and analyze user behavior data from a variety of internal systems to understand how site visitors engage with our client’s websites, thereby helping drive higher conversion and revenue. This is an 8+ month contract
position that will sit remotely to start due to Covid.
: Data Analyst- Web and Marketing Analytics
: Costa Mesa, CA (Remote to start, local preferred)
: 8+ months
You will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on the performance of our clients global web properties, through use of their corporate standard web analytics platform, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture). The Data Analyst will collect and analyze user behavior data from a variety of internal systems to understand how site visitors engage with our websites, thereby helping drive higher conversion and revenue.
The ideal candidate must possess a strong understanding of relational databases as well as the use of data warehousing and ETL methodology.
The Data Analyst will support our clients global B2B business lines by performing a variety of critical data functions, including data acquisition, data processing, data blending, and web data analysis. You will support a variety of business units and regions around the world, which includes responsibility for producing and distributing ongoing monthly reports.
- Use Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, and other internal sources of marketing analytics data to generate and present monthly marketing performance reports for a variety of business units and products.
- Collect, process, cleanse, and standardize data from multiple sources.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance a marketing attribution model.
- Perform quality control on data by analyzing patterns and data discrepancies. Resolve related issues.
- Produce ongoing reports, using business intelligence (BI) tools, that highlight sales and marketing KPIs, trends, and potential issues.
- Assist web analytics developer in implementing Adobe Analytics (Omniture), including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking.
- Establish and enforce global web analytics tagging and reporting standards.
- Perform ad-hoc data gathering and research, primarily with Excel or BI tools.
- Understand internal business users’ needs and translate them into technical requirements for deploying new marketing analytics reporting.
- Identify ways to improve data analysis/reporting processes, via automation or other means.
- Coordinate with other global marketing teams, such as Engineering, Sales, and Demand Operations.
- Help define, implement, and maintain the company’s global standards for web analytics reporting.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- B.S. degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field
- Expert in relational databases (2+ years of full-time experience)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ETL methodology and design, with 2+ years of experience
- 2+ years work experience in a major programming language (e.g. Java, VB.NET)
- 2+ years work experience in at least one major data science language, e.g. Python, R, SAS
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3+ years of experience with third-party business intelligence (BI) tools, particularly Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau
- Superb analytical skills, persistence in problem solving, and ability to learn quickly and independently
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tell a clear story using data--both verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Produce data visualizations that communicate and distill complex data
- Ability to work with APIs
- Proficiency with common data visualization tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Understand fundamental concepts of statistics
- Independent problem solver
- Advanced proficiency in Windows and MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
- A strong sense of integrity, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Experience with Alteryx
- Scrum Agile development experience
- Salesforce reporting/data extraction
- Familiarity working with web analytics or clickstream data
- Understanding of attribution modeling
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing techniques and measurements
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.