A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search of a Cyber Security Engineer to join their Cyber Security team in Aurora, CO. This position will be working with Information Assurance supporting the development/maintenance of custom solutions and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities.
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Key responsibilities include:
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active TS/SCI
- Planning, scheduling, and executing Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
- Security compliance & vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
- Preparing for, supporting and/or leading Security Test & Evaluation activities for program sell-off of security related requirements
- Applying knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
- Performing hands-on technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS & FOSS as well as custom-developed products
- Preparing for, writing, and presenting trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required
- Bachelor degree and demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment including NIST &/or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates
- Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients.
- Experience planning, scheduling, and executing Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities, including the development of System Security Plans (SSP), analysis & inspection reports (AIRS) and other supporting documentation (SP800-57, ICD503 preferred)
- Strong understanding of security design and architecture with ability to develop solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
- Experience using Tenable Nessus/Security Center/ ACAS preferred for security compliance/vulnerability assessment scanning but experience with similar products is acceptable
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time and leading technical projects in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively across traditional engineering disciplines
- Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessment/remediation including the coordination or performance of patch/configuration deployments across multiple platforms
- Demonstrated leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Security Certification in accordance to DoD 8570.01 IAT-II or higher (e.g. Security+ CE, SSCP, etc.; CISSP is preferable)
- Experience in systems engineering, life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
- Hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documentation skills and experience in some of the following areas:
◦ Linux system administration
◦ Windows system administration
◦ Network component administration
◦ VMware administration
◦ Operating system hardening
- COTS and FOSS patch management/deployment experience
- Experience with highly ‘matrixed’ organizations
- Ability to establish tasks and objectives with Lead Engineers and ensure the entire team understands and can work towards the vision and objectives
- Previous experience in Verification, Validation and Accreditation
- Experience in proactively analyzing and resolving problems relating to operational considerations, engineering drawings and associated hardware in relation to repair activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related STEM degree and 4+ years of experience or a Master's Degree in Engineering or related STEM degree and 2+ years of experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.