A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Systems Engineer
to join their team in Scottsdale, AZ.
This is a Full Time Direct Hire
: Systems Engineer
: Scottsdale, AZ
: Full Time
- Ability to manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Ability to work with developers to implement those fixes
- Continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Consistently and successfully provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Excellence in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
- May be assigned additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of experience as an IT systems professional, with at least 2 years as a Systems Administrator/Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience architecture and supporting complex systems infrastructures
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Windows Server 2019 and below, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange 2016 and below
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2017 and below
- Advanced knowledge of server maintenance, release management, and change control processes
- Advanced knowledge of virtualization and containerization (Citrix Xen platform, VMware Horizon, ESXi)
- Intermediate knowledge of systems availability, backup, and disaster recovery disciplines
- Exposure to SAN design, implementation and support
- Solid LAN/WAN skills (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.