Our direct client is looking to bring on a REMOTE IBM Rational RTC Administrator with CCM experience. 1 year contract, with extensions for 2-4 years!
Working for a large, global Automobile Supplier OEM
Monday-Friday (40 hour work week)
IBM Rational RTC (Rational Team Concert)Tools Admin + CCM (Change and Configuration Management)
Needs to know how to make changes to a work item, Source Code, workflow and communicate with users and how to provide solutions for them in RTC.
Designs and formulates client solutions using the existing portfolio of Practice offerings, developing new solution sets and/or integrating third party products and offerings.
· Proficient in the IBM RTC processes and internals to support issues/defects management, SCM, and change control processes through the tools set
· Proficient with the IBM Jazz/RTC environment
· Experience in IBM RTC internals, customization, and administration
· Experience in designing, developing, and debugging software
· Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
· Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows-based databases
· Proficient with Python, GOLANG, Gradle, Maven and build scripting design and development
· Experience with Android, GIT, and Gerrit
· Experience in IBM Doors Next Generation environment
· Working knowledge of JIRA, other ticketing systems
· Embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
· Experience with Agile project management
· Experience in designing Application Programming Interfaces (API)
· Working knowledge of IDE’s including Eclipse
- Proficient in the IBM CCM / Change and Configuration Management
- Experience with Custom plug in for RTC
- Experience with RTC Administration
- Proficient with the IBM Jazz/RTC environment
- Experience in IBM RTC internals, customization, and administration
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Will be working on processes and ticketing source-code in RTC
- Working with Global clients on processes on RTC functionality
- Software Configuration Management. Primarily focused on IBM Rational tools including Rational Team Concert.
- Customer and clients (internal and external) USA, Europe and Asia
- Help the Customer/Client process using RTC functionality
Nice to have
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.