Has 2020 gotten you down?? Tired of the uncertainty of the contracting world or want to make a change for more opportunity, stability, growth, amazing work / life balance, compensation?!? Look NO further!!! Our end Fortune 500 client is looking for a SEASONED Tableau Software Engineer to join their team on a contract to hire basis here in the Atlanta area.
***** The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years solid work history / experience ****
Tableau, Python, Alteryx, API, SQL - MUST HAVE the following HANDS ON knowledge with all the listed and able to articulate experience in resume and during the interview process! ***
The Tableau Software engineer will be a key resource to work across our Software Engineering BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for our leadership teams and business partners. Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems or analytic gaps and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team based environment are essential for this role.
Tools we use:
Education and Experience:
- Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau
- Experience integrating Tableau into another application or native platforms is a plus
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Tableau for performance.
- Experience reverse engineering and revising Tableau Workbooks created by other developers.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis
- Able to turn ideas into creative & statistically sound decision support solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of hands on experience in data warehousing & BI technologies (Tableau/OBIEE/Business Objects/Cognos)
- Three or more years of experience in developing reports in Tableau
- Have good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.