Atrilogy’s direct client in Atlanta, GA
has a need for a Sr. Scrum Master
for a 6+ months contract
. Please reply with suitable profiles of candidates on your W-2, along with rate, rate history, location, and contact information.
Position: Sr. Scrum Master
Location: : Atlanta, GA 30328
Duration: 6+ months contract
Top 5 Must Haves:
- Looking for 10+ years and 5+ years as a senior Lean/Agile practitioner
- Coachable, open to constructive feedback, growth mindset
- Curious, respectful, and able to collaborative in a diverse & inclusive with client culture
- Deeply experienced in practical implementation of both the Scrum Framework, and Lean Thinking approaches like the Kanban Method
- Experience applying Lean/Agile principles on on large-enterprise IT infrastructure endeavors, including data center service automation & optimization, hardware infrastructure upgrades and refreshes, etc.
- (Desirable) Experience using Rally as a Lean/Agile collaboration tool
- 5+ years experience applying both the Scrum Framework and Kanban Method in growing high performing teams as a fulltime practitioner
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or Kanban Coach at an organization that is committed to Lean-Agile as its core approach for delivering business value
- Experience influencing positive and impactful change in organizations working towards Lean/Agile adoption, learning, and growth
- Experience and core values are our top selection criteria; however, certifications help represent one's desire to build knowledge. Some certifications to be considered include LeanKanban Unversity's TKP, Scrum.org's PSM, Scrum Alliance's CSM
- Experience guiding Lean/Agile team journeys in the context of IT infrastructure/operations work (network, infrastructure services & automation, data center optimization)
- Experience with applying test automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery capabilities to achieve delivery speed and operational stability
- Experience using Lean/Agile collaboration tools like Rally
- Willing and able to receive constructive feedback and advice with a growth mindset
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, particularly in a virtual video environment over Microsoft Teams
- Manages time extremely well, can quickly sense when an issue needs to be discussed or triaged
- Ability to dive into the details when applicable, ask probing questions with curiosity, and sense when and how to take action to enable the team's growth
- This person has primary responsibility of facilitating the formation, learning and growth of multiple cross-functional delivery teams in developing a Lean/Agile mindset, adopting and continuously improving practices in their context, and guiding teams and leaders to enable the effective flow of delivery across the end-to-end value stream. As a servant-leader, the Lead Scrum Master plays a key role in planning, facilitation, supporting teams, removing impediments, providing team coaching and mentorship, visualizing the Lean value stream to optimize for flow, and working with other Lean/Agile practitioners to exchange learnings at scale.
- Lean/Agile Events Facilitation
- Team Support
- Advice and Guidance
- Facilitate contextual adoption of the Scrum Framework, including daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint reviews & retrospectives, and other related team and intra-team meetings
- Facilitate contextual adoption of Lean Thinking, including visualization and continuous optimization of delivery flow using the Kanban Method
- Facilitate and participate in scaled events, including cross-team planning, delivery synchronization, and systems-level inspect & adapt
- Foster team collaboration and proactive, open communication
- Encourage an experimental and fail-fast & learn mindset
- Sustain and promote usage of information radiators for the teams and broader organization
- Collect and share transparent team metrics with teams, recommend new metrics for the team's context, and foster continuous improvement conversations using metrics
- Prepare and facilitate quarterly, release, and sprint planning with the product owner and the team
- Guide Feature and Story-level refinement to the Definition of "Ready" in preparation for the next quarter and upcoming sprints
- Work with the team and Product Owner/Managers to maintain a healthy backlog and rolling short and mid-term planning for upcoming releases
- Able to put ego to the side and the "desire to control" the team by teaching and mentoring increasing levels of self-organizing behavior
- Engage the organization to remove impediments to the team’s ability to perform by working closely with the team and stakeholders, including product owners/managers, leadership, and other teams
- Support communication of delivery progress, gaps, and obstacles with a wide variety of stakeholders; coach product owners/managers to play an active role in stakeholder engagement
- Facilitate cross-team orchestration, tracking and following up with internal and external dependencies
- Act as a buffer between external distractions and the focused environment the team needs to be successful. Where beneficial, protect the team and minimize disruptions
- Coordinate with infrastructure teams on environment setups & maintenance, deployments, and production releases
- Forms and guides teams to high performance by helping the team navigate interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Create and sustain an environment of psychological safety and trust among team members, and between the team and the larger organization
- Works with team to co-create and refine team working agreement, definition of "ready", and definition of "done"
- Encourages brainstorming, creative thinking, open minds, equal voice and perspective sharing. Encourages the team to be confident and courageous, thinking outside the box.
- Coaches the team on Lean, Agile, and Scrum principles with a goal of continuous improvement. Able to subtly observe team dynamics, recognize strengths and growth opportunities of individual team members and her/himself, and invite team members into coaching conversations to inspire learning and growth.
- Create a fun, open, and learning environment, experimenting with various methods to improve and grow
- Promote teamwork to enable Lean flow of value and achieving sprint goals
- Lead the teams towards increasing levels of growth in the Lean/Agile context.
- Participate in scaling Lean/Agile adoption throughout adjacent areas of the organization.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.