||A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Software Engineer III for a full time Direct Hire role in Cypress, CA. The Software Engineer III will work on task management and planning by breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion. The ideal candidate be able to ensure developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation. This role will be required to mentor other developers on IBM SI B2Bi BPML best practices.
Remote start, however, candidates must be able to work onsite once Covid restrictions are lifted.
• Onsite Role, Monday – Friday, after COVID is lifted
• Local candidates only
• Location: Cypress, CA 90630
• Full Time Direct Hire plus great benefits
|The Software Engineer III will be an integral member of the Companies ERP team and will be tasked with developing scalable technical solutions for the Company ERP implementations. The individual is responsible for the technical design, development, implementation, testing, and operational / maintenance of new and existing programs in the ERP environments. The Software Engineer III will be required to work on task management and planning by breaking down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion. In addition, the Software Engineer III must ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation. This role will be required to mentor other developers on IBM SI B2Bi BPML best practices.
|Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
- Create and document technical designs for high complexity solutions that may include integrations with external systems
- Facilitate peer technical design review
- Define and document work processes/standards across all application
- Design systems that span multiple technologies/platforms
- Create and apply design standards across all applications
- Design solutions to meet performance requirements and scalability expectations
- Design complex systems utilizing multiple technologies (may have a special area of expertise), including integrations with external systems.
- Design and creates frameworks, program controls and services that can be utilized by other developers in creation of applications.
- Ensure the application operates according to functional and technical specifications
Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
- Research, analyze, and produce high quality source code for high complexity solutions
- Modify and enhance high complexity programs
- Enable integration with third party applications using IBM B2Bi tools
- Apply more than one programming language to produce high quality source code
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Develop knowledge of the company's applications
- Facilitate peer code reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and solve software defects
- Anticipate risks and implement contingency plans to resolve issues impacting applications
- Design operational support systems like monitoring, reporting, fail over, error handling etc.
- Proactively enhances systems for stability, efficiency, scalability and robustness
- Develop, sponsor, and support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, and technologies.
- Devise, make recommendations, and guide implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions
- Able to suggest better alternatives and flows to given requirements based on experience
Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
- Participate in the installation and configuration of development/test/production IBM SI B2Bi environments as required
- Provide assistance/leadership in ERP upgrades as required
- Develop and document effective unit test cases to test solution and validate results are as expected
- Modify code if unit test fails
- Ensure the application operates according to functional and technical specifications
- Troubleshooting and resolve software bugs, data, and system configuration issues
- Develops reusable unit test case suite
- Ensures test case suite incorporates broad coverage within application(s).
Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Manage ambiguity, meet and create accurate project effort estimates for their assigned tasks
- Understand, consider and communicate interdependencies for project estimates
- Adhere to RTS project methodology throughout project lifecycle
- Accurately identifies project-specific risks through the software development lifecycle
|SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist personnel in other departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Other duties as requested
- Participate in GAP fit analysis
- Mentor development team on IBM SI B2Bi framework and integration tools as required
- Occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule - evening/weekend hours in order to meet project deadlines or to access the computer system to support 2nd/3rd shift users
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management of information science, or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in developing computer software applying broad IBM Sterling Integrator B2Bi system architecture and design capabilities required
- Proficient in use of IBM SI BPM, graphical modeler as well as BPML code development and maintenance are required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including customers, peers, business stakeholders, and management
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming required
- Experience with developing large-scale Business Process/database applications in a leadership role required
- Understand and apply design and modeling concepts at the system level
- Understanding of SOA and n-tier application architectures required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.