Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer (Security)
to join their team in Scottsdale, AZ
. This position is a Full-Time, Direct Hire
role that will be REMOTE
- Ensure maintenance and implementation of network disaster recovery architecture and operations.
- Develop and maintain multiple complex systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Perform complex network administration, including, but not limited to, software updates, patches, and configuration.
- Install, configure, support, and maintain multiple complex network service devices, cloud environments, telecommunications and LAN/WAN/WLAN/SDWan hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex network service devices; network security devices; and telecommunications services; cloud environments; recommends solutions to mitigate future issues
- Lead complex projects within networking group.
- Research and make recommendations and lead solutions that are in line with procedures for increased infrastructure performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is required
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is required
- Minimum 5 years of network infrastructure experience. Retail (IT) experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following systems: network operating systems, WLAN, Cloud environment, network topologies, network hardware, computer operating systems, routing, switching, data privacy, security and telecommunication systems is necessary
- Advanced knowledge of network services availability, performance, and security required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including skills with Word, Excel and Visio are necessary
- Proven analytical skills are required and the ability to lead teams/projects. Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary
- Advanced understanding of multiple networking tools such as Nmap, Sam Spade, NetScanTools Pro, SuperScan, NetCat, Ethereal, EtterCap, Snort, WinDump / TCPDump, DSniff, Fport, PsTools, Tlist, Tasklist, and Process Killer, Solarwinds Engineering Toolset is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential. In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential. Treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team, multi-task, and manage multiple projects to meet various deadlines simultaneously is required.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- Provide advanced level troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.