Our Direct Hire is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst
for a full-time direct hire role in the Phoenix AZ area. Client is based in Scottsdale, AZ. Nonlocal candidates are allowed to apply. There is relocation assistance available.
Our client is looking for a Full Time Direct Hire candidate that has experience working for a Fortune 500 company who has enterprise level experience.
• Senior Business Systems Analyst
• Full Time Direct Hire
• Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255
• Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
• Client does have relocation assistance for non-local candidate. It is not a full relo package, just relocation assist
• The client cannot transfer nor sponsor a Visa. Candidate must be able to work without a Visa.
• Collaborate with business partners to understand software needs and define requirements; translate requirements into technical solutions; provide recommendations and contingency plans.
• Document business requirements and capabilities into Business and Technical Design Documents, use cases and stories.
• Lead planning workshops/ design sessions to envision and assess business needs, features and desired capabilities.
• Capture, document and design business, application and data workflows.
• Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA), developers/ engineers and architects to align solutions, identify dependencies, and ensure functional results.
• Conduct feasibility and impact analysis; identify cross-project, application or business unit dependencies; provide solutions to mitigate risk; develop contingency plans for potential impacts.
• Mentor Business Systems Analyst I and II.
• Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
• Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to IT Business Systems Analysis processes, procedures and services.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position requires a minimum of five years of business analysis experience, including an advanced understanding of the software development life cycle, requirement modeling and process mapping techniques, operating systems (OS400/i5OS, Windows, Linux), databases (DB2, SQL Server), non-relational file structures, system design, analysis, and development methodologies, and quality assurance testing methodologies.
• Experience preparing and/or executing business and technical requirements, specifications, user manuals, test plans, test scripts and test cases is also necessary.
• A minimum typing speed of 35 wpm is required.
• Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio, is necessary.
• This position requires excellent communication, organizational, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
• Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
• Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
• Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
• In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree is Required from an accredited college in the USA
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.