Our Direct Hire is looking for a Senior / Lead Salesforce Software Engineer
for a full-time direct hire role in the Phoenix AZ area. Client is based in Scottsdale, AZ. Nonlocal candidates are allowed to apply. There is relocation assistance available.
Our client is looking for a Full Time Direct Hire candidate that has experience working for either Fortune 50, Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 company who has enterprise level experience.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree is Required from an accredited college in the USA
Min 2 years of Lead experience
Min 6 years of Salesforce experience
• Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce
• Full Time Direct Hire
• Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255
• Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
• Client does have relocation assistance for non-local candidate. It is not a full relo package, just relocation assistance.
• The client cannot transfer nor sponsor a Visa. Candidate must be able to work without a Visa.
• 6+ years of experience in related application development, including experience in Salesforce implementations
• Programming experience related to reporting, dialog transactions, enhancements, Forms/UI development, integrations
• Experience developing in related assigned application using latest tools and technology
• Develop backend web-services and RESTful API's
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Technical Concepts and Architecture related to assigned application(s)
• Strong working knowledge of Data Modelling, transformations, extractors, data sources, integrations
• Knowledge of replication concepts and working experience is a plus
• Design, development experience of simplified/flexible/extensible UI in applications
• Develop and maintain JS-based backend services
• Experience working on end-to-end projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Time management skills; the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
• Ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
• Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
• In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
• Gather and assess development requirements and/or specifications from business stakeholders
• Translate development requirements and specifications into high quality, efficient solutions
• Provide support, technical explanations and documentation as necessary
• Identify opportunities to re-engineer/integrate existing processes
• Maintain awareness of the relevance and importance of activities and how those contribute to achieving quality objectives
• Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
• Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
• Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
• Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
• Manage design, development and implementation of projects.
• Review and revise technical designs to meet project requirements.
• Other duties as assigned
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.