Our direct current client is adding a Business Systems Analyst to their team, person must have experience with FIS (Fidelity information Services). We are working directly with the hiring manager and have a long-standing contract in place with this client. This is a direct hire position only.
This role can be 100% remote, regardless of what state you are located in. Competitive salary + up to 15% bonus and 4 weeks of PTO to start.
In this role you will design and generate weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports to support the unit's or division's sales, service and financial activities. You will develop and create customized databases to accommodate the information needs of the unit or division. Ability to anticipate short-term and long-term information requirements and direct the development of reports to accommodate current and anticipated needs. This individual must be able to access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management as required. Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Possesses the knowledge, skills, and creativity to go outside of the defined policies and procedures to enhance system capabilities and efficiencies.
Skills and Knowledge:
- *Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- *Minimum 5 years’ experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects required.
- *Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a loan servicing/operations environment required.
- FIS/IBS system experience required
- Consumer lending experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior banking experience preferred.
- Excellent process management and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience writing and developing reports, and sales and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.