Our Direct Client is looking to hire a React Application Developer.
Position : React Application Developer
Location : Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Full Time Direct Hire
Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience:
- Develops & maintains software solutions by understanding information needs provided by the PMO, as well as meeting with end users and taking direction from IT leadership and other senior development staff.
- Utilizes business requirements and documentation to build accurate systems that function as expected.
- Stays current with the latest trends in web/mobile application software best practices, as well as cloud technologies that can provide further efficiencies and scale (AWS, Docker, etc.).
- Works with the software team to contribute to the development of software specifications/visualizations (wire frames, demo apps, etc.) to show how developed software works with other frameworks/products.
- Willing to work with 3rd party content provider tools/api’s and have experience implementing/managing CMS driven content (Contentful, WordPress).
- Contribute to the application architecture, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance (with both on premise AND cloud technologies in mind).
- Documents code to ensure readability and understanding with other developers.
- Must be self-motivated and communicate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in CIS, Software Engineering, or other applicable technology degree is desired (1 - 2 years ADDITIONAL experience without a degree will be considered).
- 2+ years of development experience using React in a business environment (3+ years preferred)
- 4 – 6 years experience as a full stack developer
- Mobile architecture/application development experience with React Native desired (must be experience in a small to large business environment).
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Strong understanding of JSON and the mechanisms by which API technologies are leveraged in the web/mobile application world.
- Experience in a full CI/CD pipeline and the tools is desired.