A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Transport Administrator in Littleton, CO. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The candidate selected for this role will work as part of the Wireless Telecom and Transport team which is responsible for management, implementation, and maintenance of applications supporting procurement and monitoring of transport infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and, maintain a suite of software applications to capture, provision and monitor the Wireless Transport network.
- Implement and train new users on the Transport Assurance Tools application packages.
- First level of support and triage for bugs and issues submitted by users
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
- Interact with internal and third-party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
- Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast-paced agile environment
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business; recommend and execute corrective actions to handle systems compliance against operating metrics.
- Serve as technical liaison with vendors
- Work with internal and third-party stakeholders to specify and test interfaces for the suite of Transport Assurance Tools.
- Participate in technical writing, standards and documentation processes for the Transport Assurance Tools application
- 8+ years of Internet / Telecommunications Network experience.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Telecom OSS/BSS systems in one or more areas of Order Management, Inventory Management, Service Assurance and Interconnect Billing/ Expense Management systems or an industry-leading software package.
- Experience using open source and low-code development tools in a telecom environment
- Extensive knowledge with web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in Wireless Transport systems implementation / Integration / Operations and Maintenance a plus
- Ability to work with business partners to define requirements for system and configure to meet their needs
- Ability to train corporate and operational personnel to use the system efficiently
- Ability to trouble shoot systems, identify bugs, relate to development and test fixes
- Growth mindset: Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, software and development ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with different departments of the organization.
- Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills.
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field and 5+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.