Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer,
who has an active TS/SCI SSBI level clearance
to join their client on a contract to hire basis. This individual can work in Aurora, CO, Richardson, TX or Dulles, VA.
This Software Engineer should have experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition to working with other software disciplines, our developers are exposed to various technologies including multi-tiered architectures, Camel, Spring, OSGi, and geospatial visualization tools. Our Client’s program is in the midst of transforming older software development practices into more modern development practices utilizing an agile framework - experience in this area is a plus. They provide robust and easy-to-use tools for reporting status and estimates to your agile team leadership - meaning more time for true problem solving.
Our Client’s small development teams adapt to evolving problem sets, and engineers benefit from a flexible work environment where engineers can migrate between teams to contribute to new domains.
- Develop code in compliance with requirements and defined architecture
- Support change request (CR) work-off
- Support Test Engineering for integration and test activities and events
- Participate in Change Request Review Board (CRRB), as needed
- Occasionally, provide support to operations (remotely and on-site), and
- Occasionally, provide input to cost estimation efforts for MCRs, ECPs, and proposals.
- Minimum 6-8 years of Java/ C++ programming experience
- Minimum 6-8 years of SW development experience using object-oriented techniques
- Current/active TS/SCI SSBI level clearance is required
- United States Citizen
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.