A Direct Client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking for a Sourcing Manager
to join their team in Littleton, CO
. This is a 6-month contract to hire role. In this role you will be leading/supporting our clients sourcing activities including the development and implementation of sourcing strategies across multiple categories. You will support building and executing negotiation strategies and developing award recommendation to business stakeholders. Additionally, you will help identify continuous improvement opportunities as well as mitigating and escalating issues.
- Provide support in vendor relationship management, escalation and dispute resolution when needed.
- Assist with maintaining sourcing methodologies, procedures and processes for relevance, efficiency and performance.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that is moral, ethical, and compliant to all relevant regulatory programs and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in area of strategic sourcing, procurement, supplier relationship management and business analysis.
- Experience working in Telecom or Wireless industry
- Procurement and/or Supply Chain related professional certification preferred.
- Experience with using relevant office applications (e.g. ERP systems including Oracle, database management, MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote)
- Experience with using Scout or other cloud-based sourcing tools desired.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.