Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Surgical Technologist
to join their team in Seattle, WA
. This is a permanent, direct-hire role
This is a Monday-Friday, 8 hour Day shift.
Potential $10k sign-on bonus.
*Relocation assistance is available
The Surgical Technologist will work as a member of the surgical team under the supervision of a registered nurse, with the surgeon, anesthesiologist, and other medical support personnel to provide patient care.
- Serve in the primary scrub role during assigned core procedures
- Coordinate equipment, supplies and instrumentation according to the surgeon’s preference cards
- Assist team member with positioning, moving and transporting patients
- Assist with preparation and draping of patient
- Function competently within multiple specialty areas and serves in a flexible scrub role with minimal notice
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certificate of completion of a Surgical Technician vocational program or documentation of equivalent training
- Registered as a Surgical Technologist with the State of Washington
- CPR Certification
- National certification by the Liaison Council on Certification for Surgical Technologist (ST)
- Experience in a hospital operating room
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.