Atrilogy Solutions Group is currently seeking a Transport Engineer with fiber optic network, microwave network, and data traffic engineering skills to assist in building a 5G network.
The Transport Engineer will be responsible for performing complex engineering activities supporting the design, development, and optimization of a wireless network. Activities will include backhaul, mid-haul, and front-haul for both lit and dark fiber services as well as microwave per specified design rules and topology guidelines. This role is a key part of the business and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions. This role may require some travel.
- Support transport/ traffic portions of network projects such as cell build program, frequency carrier add growth, hardware conversions, fiber to cell initiatives, datacenters, E911, and IP based technologies.
- Perform network integration for transport nodes, cell site routers, and microwave radio devices across multi-vendor platforms.
- Work with management on direction for upcoming transport design programs.
- Deployment of fiber Ethernet to cell site locations.
- Responsible for assembling site specific source data to auto-generate backhaul network device.
- Recommend network improvements to the local RF and IP network engineering teams.
- Actively contribute to improvements and participate in innovation, lessons learned, and knowledge sharing activities.
- Ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, and operational standards.
- Negotiate with LEC, IXC and CAP carriers for service.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.