Atrilogys client is seeking a Systems Analyst with CRM experience. This is a Direct Hire role located in Cypress, CA.
- Location: Cypress, CA
- Onsite position Monday – Friday
- In-Person Interview is required
- Local candidates
- No relocation for this role
Under the direction of the CRM Product Manager, the Business Systems Analyst II will implement CRM to business users throughout the organization as well as champion ongoing releases of new and improved capabilities. The Business Systems Analyst II adheres to and supports the company project lifecycle methodologies. In addition, the Business Systems Analyst II responsible for understanding, identifying, discovering, documenting and analyzing business and functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 3+ years architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with CRM required
- Intermediate Technical and administrative knowledge of CRM tools, Platforms and Trends required
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple implementations and/or platform upgrade preferred
- Must be skilled in analytical techniques, practices and problem solving
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- technical skills are like SQL, data analysis, SSRS, etc.
- Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
- Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Design for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
- Functional Design - Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate company standards.
- Business Requirements Testing and Validation - Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
- Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.