We have a full time opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Westlake Village, CA
. They are looking for SQL ETL Developer
for one of their important projects.
SQL ETL Developer
Location: Westlake Village, CA 91361
Duration: Full Time
In-person Interview Required
- Work with the team to understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Serve as the subject expert and lead the development of SQL ETL applications using SSIS, BCP and TSQL where applicable to deliver solutions to our clients.
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Min 5 + years with SQL, SQL queries, stored procedures, SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS
- 5 or more years of developing ETL solutions using MS SQL 2008 R2 SSIS, SSRS
- Fluency in SQL and T-SQL and writing stored procedures
- Knowledge of and experience with ETL concepts and logic
- Knowledge of and experience working with ASCII data files
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related fields is preferred;
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.