***Our Direct Client has an urgent opening for "Test Engineer" for their long-term project in WA**
Role :- Test Engineer - Automation/ Selenium
Location :- Bellevue, WA
Duration :- 12 Months
Job Profile :-
Client is seeking Software Engineers in Test with passion for high quality, customer centric solutions amidst an agile development environment.
Bring your creativity, customer passion, and drive for high quality software & services.
• Minimum 3+ years of Software development/testing and automation experience required (C# or Java, Scala).
• Solid experience working on UI testing (Selenium Webdriver/ watir Webdriver)
• Solid experience with testing of high scale, customer centric web sites by creating automation and execution frameworks
• A passion for quality, facilitated by highly automated, leveraged, repeatable, predictable test solutions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where shipping code to production daily is the norm.
• Hands on experience using Ruby Cucumber is a plus.
• Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to work amidst a fast-paced environment with diverse teams working from many locations.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and test engineering acumen (concepts and methodologies).
• Experience testing globalized (localized) applications supporting many browsers, devices, locales, customer roles, etc.
• Ideal candidate will have experience in Rapid Application development methodologies – Agile, Scrum, and Test-Driven Development.
• A passion for working closely with business owners to improve the customer experience.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on any type of new technology (from hardware to software infrastructure).
• Experience with object-oriented design with a bias for rapid development, platform reusability, maintainability, and supportability.