Atrilogy Solutions is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with a Development background for their client located in Phoenix, AZ (85021)
This is a full-time, direct-hire role with remote flexibility
after the first 3 months of the project.
Design, develop and deliver quality software solutions to our business partners. Our team of highly skilled and motivated IT professionals takes pride in working on diverse projects while learning new technologies and continuing their professional development.
This position will align with the DevOps teams, will leverage infrastructure operations background to design, implement and maintain software build engineering process, product testing.
In this position you will:
- Have self-directed work style with minimum supervision
- Be good team player, self-starter, results-oriented, open-minded, flexible and customer-focused
- Create CI/CD pipelines for all application teams
- Maintain tools in the DevOps toolchain
- Modernize and automate release management practices
- Collaborate with developers, testers, security, and all operation teams
- Ensuring operational best practices by working closely with the deployment/releasing teams
- Monitor system performance, recommend performance improvements
- Support quality assurance testers and user testers during code release
- Collaborate with Operations team on Cloud migration to AWS
- Help implement containerization
- Work with the application team and help them adopt CI and CD practices
- Perform POCs on new tools and practices
- Present to peers and senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- At least eight years of Information Technology experience, such as consulting, operations, development, architecture, and/or DevOps engineering.
- At least five years of experience in DevOps, creating CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Github.
- At least five years of experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud.
- At least five years of experience with AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- At least eight years of experience in enterprise applications migrations solutions and hands-on experience working with Middleware.
- At least six years of experience with Linux system administration
- At least three years of platform scripting experience with the Ruby, Python, sBash, Go, or other automation languages.
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic)
- In-depth experience with J2EE
- Development tools such as Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Nexus
- Strong understanding in Jenkins build, deployment with declarative pipelines (blueocean)
- Strong understanding Git branching strategy, preferably Git flow
- RedHat Linux Systems Administration
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Network Virtualization
- APIs, Microservices
- Release Automation
- Rally/CA Agile Central or Jira
- Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef
- JBoss middleware
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS: VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Cloud formation, Ansible, Terraform, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy
- Monitoring Analytics, New Relic, Splunk
- Exerts a positive impact on revenue generation
- Provides operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Act as a Coach/Mentor to other IT Engineers providing guidance and expertise when required.
- Facilitate cross-vertical collaboration on projects spanning multiple teams.
- Evangelize the concepts of Lean, Agile, and DevOps
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and senior management.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.
- Conveys and obtains information both internal and external to the department. Uses written verbal or electronic skills effectively.
- Resolves broadly defined problems by identifying the root cause and identifying creative solutions. Can identify hidden problems and look beyond initial answers
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,