Our client is looking for :
Position : Wireless Core Architect 5G
Duration : 6 Months Contract to hire
Location : Englewood, CO 80111
The successful candidate will establish and maintain close relationships with internal peers, (Fellow Core Architects, Core Engineers, Development Engineers, Product Engineers, Security Device Managers, and PMs), as well as the Leadership team.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Architect and design our next generation 5G platform and ecosystem that is both secure and reliable.
- Develop cloud architectures and control techniques for ensuring low latency, high availability and high performance and Quality of Experience characteristics.
- Deployment and management of virtualized resources at scale, including virtual machines, containers, and ‘Serverless’ Systems.
- Analyze and onboard 5G use cases as part of Proof of Concept demonstrations to inform Architecture decisions.
- Act as a leader/mentor in day-to-day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues, while continuing to be hands-on.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results.
- Work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing while staying abreast of new technology/technical areas.
A successful 5G Core Architect will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering preferred, or six or more years of professional experience with wireless communication.
- Five or more years of distributed software design & development experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment in working with large mobile network integrators.
- Background in network infrastructure plus the proven ability to work in a vendor-facing role.
- Wireless expert with strong hands-on technical skills and the demonstrated ability to work across disparate groups including sales, operations, product management, and engineering.
- Organized, goal-oriented technical leader to lead, follow, and effectively collaborate with knowledgeable Architecture peers and business partners.
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP specifications and worldwide spectrum and telecommunications regulations.
- Experience in delivering large system to a tight timeline.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Cloud platform security: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Heroku.
- Experience developing solutions with Infrastructure as a Service and Configuration Management tools like Ansible, OpenStack, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience building container-based solutions using Kubernetes, and/or Docker Data Center/swarm.
- Experience in designing storage for performance and resiliency, including SAN, NAS, cloud storage technologies for block and object storage.
- Experience administering and managing consumption of Public Cloud Services in a large multi-tenant environment.
- Deep knowledge of wireless technology landscape including experience GSM/EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, 5G.
- Knowledge with FPGA, GPU, NPU and other HW acceleration techniques.
- Knowledge of IP Networking including Virtual Private Cloud, VPN, SDN, DNS, Load-balancing, and Firewalls.
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, and Bash).
- In depth understanding HTTP/2 and JSON.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.