Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking an Active Directory / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will support and manage all end-to-end aspects of our client’s Active Directory and Cloud service. This will include building infrastructure, deploying servers and configuration changes to the environment. Other responsibilities include driving stability including resolution of incidents and problems, maintenance and support, application platform change control, and automation of processes and procedures. This individual will work closely with other internal teams to drive technology standards and consistency across IT Services.
Position: Active Directory / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Position Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
What we look for:
The Active Directory/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer has responsibilities to implement, configure, manage and troubleshoot issues within the environment. This will include working closely with other teams to deploy new technologies, enhancements and maintain a stable infrastructure.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to make key decisions as they relate to service disruptions and problems
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors (Microsoft) for escalation of service issues
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively.
- Good appreciation of wider field of information systems, its use in relevant employment areas and how it relates to business activities
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling with a willingness to work extra non-standard hours on occasion
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations such as restoring services, and people under pressure
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team structure, but also
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines with demonstrable productivity
- Some travel may be required based on project or operational needs
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in similar role.
Certifications in Active Directory and Cloud Infrastructures and understanding of core Microsoft technologies. A plus would be experience with PowerBroker, Ping Directory, Splunk and Active Roles Server.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.