Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking an IAM Specialist-WAP who will be involved in maintaining and operating our client’s Web Access Management & Federation platforms in an efficient, secure manner. Responsibilities include, but not limited to providing L3 support services for technologies including PING Federation Services, ADFS, Azure, CA Site Minder, Riskminder, Authminder, and other supporting technologies. This individual will utilize their expertise to help facilitate changes for products throughout different environments that currently exist or will be deployed. The focus will be on following standards, policy, process and documentation, drawing on team-building abilities and understanding of current WAM/Federation requirements.
Position: IAM Specialist – WAP
Position Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
Your key responsibilities
- Thorough knowledge and work experience on Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies
- Administrating PING Federation and supporting SSO infrastructure.
- Understands application integrations for identify and access management and Multi factor authentication (MFA) both token and cloud
- Knowledge on Microsoft Public Key Infrastructures Federated identity systems (Microsoft ADFS, Ping Federate. Etc.)
- Experience in working on issues related to Federated Single Sign-on
- Hands on experience on tools like SCOM, App Insight, Splunk etc.
- Knowledge on Azure AD conditional access and Azure B2C
- Good understanding in Microsoft Azure
- SSO experience in extending or integrating on premises AD with Azure based AD
- Experience in Windows PowerShell scripting
- Develop solution for integrations with MS Azure AD
- Role Based Access Control in Azure
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure Storage
- Deep Level 3 SME knowledge of the following key MS infrastructure technologies and products: Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, DNS
- Will be able to work in 24*7 support structure.
- Interact with IT Services staff from all over the world.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other regions and countries.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3 Years of experience with PING FEDERATE / CA Site Minder v12.x policy server and agent installation, configuration, and support or with similar Web Access Management (WAM) solutions.
- Additionally, experience installing, configuring, and supporting web services using CA Site Minder v12.x or with similar WAM solutions.
- 3 years of experience with CA Site Minder Federation or similar federation products with SAML 2.0
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Information Systems in a related role, with tangible, relevant, and demonstrated operation experience with Identity Management Solutions
- Certification Requirements:
- Azure certification for implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions will be an added advantage.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.