Our direct client is seeking to hire a Senior IT Project Manager
(Application development projects) for a 6-12 month contract
at their headquarters in Overland Park, KS. There is potential for the contract to extend.
The Information Technology Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating business and IT projects. Deliver these projects within quality, time and budget constraints and appropriately manage any associated risks. Duties include budgeting, identifying resources and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will utilize the Agile Scrum method to manage projects where it makes sense. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides project management leadership for strategic initiatives as assigned, including the development of project plans and coordination of project team activities
• Provide coordination between multiple technical and business teams including DBAs, Server Administrators, Architects, Infrastructure Analysts, Developers, Operations Analysts, Project Managers and business contacts
• Utilize accepted project management techniques to develop and maintain project plans and manage project quality
• Manages complex development projects using the Agile Scrum methodology
• Prepares project planning documents including charter, schedule, and testing plans
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion, including creation of reports and presentations to senior management
• Manage project budgets and authorizations for expenditures
• Complete projects on time and within budget guidelines to achieve company and project objectives
• Translate technical details for people with varied levels of knowledge
• Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks, manages issues and devises mitigation and contingency plans
• Define process success criteria with product owner
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer information systems or related area
• 6-8 years’ experience leading complex Information Technology projects
• Experience developing and delivering processes pertaining to managing information technology projects, compliance reporting, process auditing and reporting capabilities
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability to transform learning and insight into actionable plans
• Excellence at organization and coordination with ability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent projects and communications across multiple teams
• Self-driven leader and proactive team player
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-evolving environment.
• Effective facilitation and coaching skills – ability to facilitate agreement across functional teams to deliver an overall business solution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across groups and all management levels.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.