Our direct client is looking to hire a PLM CAD Teamcenter Administrator / Support for a 1-year contract in Peachtree City, Georgia
(30 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta).
** Client is open to other types of Tools other than Teamcenter**
** Teamcenter training is available **
- 1-year contract to start and can go multi year contract
- MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT and potential to turn into a direct hire role!!
- Client will hire from a phone interview
Client will consider Non-local candidates, however; will not pay for relo to Peachtree City/Atlanta, GA
- Must be available for Monday-Friday (onsite work week), NO REMOTE SUPPORT!
CAD Administration and Support as it relates to Teamcenter and mechanical tools management:
You will be supporting the CAD/CAM teams (Mechanical Engineers).DUTIES:
** Client will consider other types of Tools other than Teamcenter**** Teamcenter training is available **
- Perform server, database & client installations
- Manage users, groups, roles for ~50 users as internal super user
- Configuring items, datasets, naming rules, lists of values, etc.
- Develop and maintain Teamcenter workflows for CAD data management
- Work as part of a development team to execute projects for future expansion beyond PDM, including Agile/SAP integration.
- Tool/common parts library management
- Document processes and best practices for administrator role
- Drive deployment activities through development testing, and production environments.
- Implement software updates for server and client applications.
- Perform regular server health checks, confirm backup, etc.
- Integrate Teamcenter across offices in Georgia, Tennessee and Michigan
- Data migration support to Teamcenter database
- Support future access by factories, suppliers and non-CAD internal users
- Support CAD updates & patches
- Support data transfer software updates
- Serve as primary contact for all CAD, data transfer and Teamcenter needs
- Participate in license usage analysis, forecasting needs, budgeting and PO Requests for software tools
Experience key words with any is nice to have:
Catia, NX, Solidworks
CAA RADE ABC
3D Experience, Smart Team, Enovia
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.