A direct client of Atrilogy is seeking to hire a Network Security Analyst on a contractual basis. This role will be based in Los Angeles, CA. Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS and other security standards, e.g., NIST, ISO.
- Experience with designing, managing and implementing a fully converged network including WiFi, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, BGP, OSPF, and IPSec
- Work effectively either independently or as a team
- Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize requests, organize, schedule and coordinate a variety of activities and projects
- 3-5 years of experience with IPSec environments
- 3-5 years of configuring Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers using best practices
- 3-5 years of experience with routing and NHRP protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and HSRP
- 3-5 years of troubleshooting complex network issues in an enterprise network environment
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot complex network topologies
- Participate in an on-call rotation, work off-hours or extended hours when needed
- Rack, stack, lift IT equipment up to 50 pounds, travel domestically, work extended hours and participate in a 24/7 on-call schedule
- Cisco CCNP certification
- Palo Alto Network Certification
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.