We are currently seeking a strong Senior .NET Engineer for an immediate need with our client in Bethesda, Maryland. The Senior Software Engineer will help build our next generation of products and services while working closely with other talented engineers. The ideal candidate will be versatile and highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and teamwork. Development experience in a highly-collaborative and iterative, Agile/SCRUM environment is a must.
Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer
Location: Bethesda, MD 20814
Duration: 12+ months contract
- Follow best practices related to coding, testing and building software using .NET
- Implement large, complex enterprise software systems from the ground up
- Work closely with QA, business analysts and customers to design and implement new feature requests
- Recommend new technologies, tools and standards to improve efficiency and productivity within the team
- Research, test, and implement new technologies to support the application architecture.
- Core in a cloud-based, continuous integration environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years hands-on .NET (C#, ASP.NET Core / MVC 4.x, REST, Web API) development
- Expert knowledge of OOD, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Solid experience designing and building RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience developing & deploying applications to the cloud (AWS) is preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging is essential.
- Solid experience building large, multi-tenant web based and/or client server applications
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- 4-year degree or equivalent required, advanced degree a plus
- Experience with .NET Core / MVC in a cloud-based, continuous integration environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.