Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
in Cypress, CA
for a 12+ month long contract
. This person will focus on servers and storage and disaster recovery (DR) data replication. They will provide 24x7 uptime of production operations for database and application servers, physical servers, storage area networks (SANs) and disk arrays. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Seven (7) years' experience in unix-based or Linux-based operating systems
- Hands-on experience to provision and allocate storage from Dell/EMC VMAX, Unity, VNX disk array product lines, including command line hands-on experience with LUN creation, masking, zoning, in Brocade fiber channel Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Hands-on experience in Dell/EMC SRDF (Symmetrix Remote Data Facility) data replication technology, including knowledge of several EMC SYMCLI commands
- Hands-on experience to install and maintain HPE c7000 blade enclosures, HPE virtual connect modules, including HPE virtual connect manager
- Hands-on experience to install and maintain VMware ESXi and OracleVM hypervisor software on new and existing server hardware, including vSphere and Oracle VM Manager
- Hands-on experience to install and maintain Redhat Enterprise and Oracle Linux operating systems software including other Linux operating system variants
- Hands-on experience with minor administration tasks for Oracle and lnformix database servers, is a plus
- Basic understanding of networking and subnetting concepts, including network troubleshooting, is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.