Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Recruiter
to join their team in Lubbock, TX
for 4+ months
The ideal individual will be responsible for consulting and implementing the sourcing and recruitment services that favorably impact our business objectives while delivering high quality service to both internal and external customers.
In this position you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Partner with Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers and HR Strategic Partners (HRSP) to build comprehensive recruitment plans, clarify required job skills and competencies, and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category.
- Be responsible for the end to end recruiting process for less complex roles/easy to fill roles and partner with Recruiters and/or Senior Recruiters to fill more complex positions.
- Proactively manage candidates and prioritize requisitions based on metrics and understanding of recruiting goals.
- Successfully negotiate with Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers to maintain responsiveness and timeliness, and to ensure adherence of the selection process.
- Collaborate with TA Coordinators to ensure reqs are complete, opened, activities/candidates tracked and closed in the applicant tracking system.
- Review resumes against job requirements, conduct candidates phone screens/assessments against qualifications and select the best qualified candidates to present to Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers.
- Source candidates using networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and TA Programs such as employee referrals, diversity, military and professional outreach.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience (1 year in the recruiting environment in a customer facing role).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Participation in an HR professional organization (e.g. PHR/SPHR, AIRS Certified Recruiter, NW Recruiter Association, ERE, NAHCR Certified Recruiter).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.