Our client is seeking an Automation / DevOps Engineer
for a 6+ Month contract
located in Marina Del Rey, CA
The goal is to develop state of the art Infrastructure as Code to run the NMS Supply Chain Platform. As Automation/ DevOps Engineer, you will design and build tools to support our cloud infrastructure.
You will write scripts to automate Infrastructure builds and streamline existing workflows. You will also be encouraged to research and provide input on technologies that will improve efficiency and reliability.
- Configure, maintain, and support existing Infrastructure build process
- Develop tools and pipeline to support new workflows
- Ensure that infrastructure and server capabilities support business and production Automation / DevOps objectives and key performance metrics
- Research and provide details on new technologies that can be incorporated into our tools
- Thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to deliver results
NICE TO HAVE
- 2+ years’ experience building and managing AWS infrastructure using Hashicorp Terraform
- Strong knowledge of public cloud like AWS and Azure
- Good with Linux, be able to install software in Linux environments
- Good with Windows, be able to install software in Windows environments
- Good with Networking and basic network setup and understand network topologies
- Able to configure applications and automate pre/post install setup in Linux and Windows environments
- Competency in Bash, PowerShell, and Python scripting required
- Experience in CI/CD using CodePipeline and/or Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management and Build Tools
- Experience with Orchestration and Bootstrapping tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Ability to deliver infrastructure via automation
- Experience with containerization like Docker
- Capable of writing effective and scalable code
- AWS Certification - DevOps / Infrastructure a plus
- Experience with Splunk or other logging/reporting platforms a plus
- Experience with NewRelic or other monitoring platforms a plus
- Exposure to Golang a plus
- Experience optimizing existing/legacy code
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with open source databases: MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.