Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct-client is seeking an Equipment Engineer in Denver, CO for a contract-to-hire role.
Planning and engineering the installation of network and telecommunications equipment at Fiber Facilities, Carrier Hotels, and ILEC Central Offices.
Writing detailed installation specifications, ordering material, MOPS, and creating the drawings associated with each.
Working together with Operations, Fiber Engineering, SONET/DWDM Engineering, and Facilities Management to insure on schedule completion of projects.
Tracking all capital costs associated with projects, and insure they remain within budgetary limits.
Initiating and tracking all required capital activity request forms, and all PO requests to vendors required for the various projects.
Upon job completion, the perform random quality inspections of installations to insure they meet the client’s fiber standards, and update all corporate records with new equipment and assignment information.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to work with and direct others within the Fiber team.
• The ability to lead inter-departmental teams - coordinate and lead weekly project-based conference calls as necessary.
• Coordination of construction schedules and the necessary hardware resources required.
• Budgetary project tracking and adherence.
• The ability to write detailed technical installation specifications, which may require researching manufacturer installation guides for power and cabling requirements.
• Inventory list preparation and sourcing, staging of required materials for pickup by vendors or internal resources.
• Knowledge of ILEC Installation Standards.
• Knowledge in AC power, DC battery power plants, DC BDFBs, and power cable sizing.
• Experience and knowledge of Telecommunications record keeping and standard drawings types– floor plans, face equipment drawings, assignment charts, cabling running lists, etc.
• The ability to create these drawing from scratch for new locations.
• A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience.
• Experience working in Carrier Hotels and ILEC Central Office Collocation facilities.
• Knowledge of ILEC standards, documents, tariffs, and central office installation procedures. Computer Skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio.
• Microsoft Project is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.