Atrilogy is seeking a Processing Analyst
for a long-term 12 month contract
with their direct client in Costa Mesa, CA
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Providing production job application analysis, design, coding and execution for custom job assignments
- Flawless execution of revenue generating projects for batch products and services in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Identifying efficiencies, conducting code reviews and providing recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Using business and application knowledge to perform problem research and resolution
- Collaborating with cross functional groups to develop schedules, procedures, and systems to enable the timely delivery of quality custom solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with UNIX, SQL, C, and DB2 it’s a plus
- Mainframe programming languages (COBOL, EZT, PL1), and Mainframe MVS JCL is a plus
- Experience with relational databases and campaign management tool is a plus
- Systems and Operations experience a plus
- Good problem solving, analytical, and customer service skills
- Strong English skills, verbal and written
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.