Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire
a Senior Front-End Engineer to
join their team in West Covina, CA
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will have an important role in the design and development of a new cloud-based system automation platform. You will work closely with the Head of Front-End to champion a strong technical foundation and collaborate closely with Design Team members as we work to iteratively design, build, test and deploy new sites and services for our users.Essential Functions:
Required Education & Experience:
- Learn business objectives and processes, review requirements, and work with other team members
- Engage in hands-on application development
- Help to mentor junior developers
- Assist in evaluating, and help selecting, appropriate application frameworks for each developed site or service
Preferred Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience building modern web sites and single-page web applications
- 3+ years of experience with web frameworks and web service stacks, including some of: Angular, React or Vue
- 3+ years of experience with CSS preprocessors, SASS
- Strong UI design skills
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with Zeplin, Invision app or similar software
- Experience with Gulp or Grunt
- 3+ years of experience with Git
- 2+ years of experience with Webpack
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- College degree in Computer Science; another STEM discipline or equivalent
- Experience building and deploying web applications in a cloud environment
- Experience with NodeJS development
- Experience publishing NPM packages
- Experience with Kendo UI
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.