Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for an .Net Developer
for a full-time, direct hire
opportunity in Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or related field or similar experience
- .Net Development experience (ASP.net, MVC, C#)
- Personify experience is a must
- Api-Management, WebAPI (DotNetNuke)
- SQL server database knowledge and SSIS/SSRS preferred
- Personify or other Association Mgt. System experience preferred
- Systems interface knowledge
- SSO experience
- EPiServer experience preferred
- Microsoft applications and broad IT expertise
- Web Aps Services, integration
- Team player, customer oriented, analytical, collaborative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or related field or similar experience/certifications
- Supports the Association Mgt. System (Personify) including day-to-day operations and API development (e.g. customer records, customer tables, and financial transactions)
- Provides system subject matter expertise that supports Customer Operations, Sales, and Product
- Troubleshoots issues with software; analyzes and fixes root cause
- Develops reporting and other automation/productivity improvement to support internal customer
- Manages updates / upgrades of software; Supports current project of Personify 7.7 upgrade
- Interfaces with Software provider and other third parties used for product development and delivery (e.g., HubSpot, Cadmium, On24)
- Architects elegant, reusable, solutions that are easily maintained
- Web application support; supports current website rebuild project
- Ensures system security and other IT related ad-hoc projects
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.