TITLE: Senior Database Consultant
DURATION: 3 Month Project
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Senior Database Consultantfor a 3 Months Project position in Phoenix, AZ. Develop database that Policy Support Team (PST) can utilize to manage workload of unit. Currently the team uses an ACCESS database that has limited functionality and has not been changed in several years. With the uncertainty over the future of Microsoft products, evaluation of business need and use could be used to identify if there is a better platform to move to for the management of the team’s workload. If there is a product available under state contracts (Google or other), move database and workload management to that platform.
• Currently PST fields over 2000 assignments in over 20 different assignment types.
• The timelines for completion of these assignments range from same day to a 30-day window.
• Assess the business needs of the unit for how work is tracked and managed
• Determine suitable options for a replacement/enhancement of existing database
• Develop database that meets business needs
• Train selected staff on database use, maintenance, and future expansion
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.