Atrilogy is seeking a Social Media Listening Analyst
for a 6 month contract-to-hire
position for a direct client in Downtown Los Angeles
As Listening Analyst, you will help deliver industry-leading analytics to capture, analyze and translate social listening data into actionable business insights that the company needs to make real-time decisions. Ultimately you will use your creative and analytic skills and be the master at turning questions into data and turning data into insights about what is going on about people, celebrities, and our brands.
We're looking for someone who is a "numbers" person with a keen eye for detail. If you don't like research, reporting, and rabbit holes, this position is not for you. If you love all things social, including the data that drives it you may be a good fit. A critical positive thinker, upbeat, a self-starter and someone who never stops learning. You're someone who's driven to look for better ways to do things and excited at the prospect of working in an industry that is constantly evolving.
- Create, optimize, and report on multiple social listening projects by building complex semantic Boolean-based queries, liaising with other leads, and prioritizing efforts based on importance.
- Apply analytical thinking and insight mining (ability to distill complex data into clear and meaningful recommendations) for each initiative.
- Ensure dashboards and monitors for social listening are pulling brand-related mentions and filtering out all
- Consult stakeholders on refining topic definitions, social listening metrics and filters to clearly define objectives and set deliverables for our standard and custom listening reports.
- Provide real-time identification of potential business crisis or cyber threats.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- Liaise with Business Intelligence team to analyze social media insights in our business tools.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for real-time alerts, commentary, and reporting at any time.
- Participate in strategy development for our brands and new business pitches. Manage on-going analytics reporting driven by social listening insights.
- Create, analyze, and deliver reports to identify trends within social media in order to supply stakeholders with the emerging data and trends.
- Monitor market, cultural, and social trends and interpret impact on customer behavioral shifts relevant to client business and sentiment to current programming and efforts.
- Work with social stakeholders to craft social strategies for new business opportunities, based on audits of the social channels aligned to project needs.
- Contribute to our thought leadership around the ideal use of digital and social data.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Mathematics, Marketing, Business or other quantitative field or previous work-experience with a quantitative focus
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience at an advertising agency, social platform, social-oriented brand or in another relevant environment, performing social media or internet analytics, listening, and reporting functions
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases
- A passion for research and measurement with a gift for uncovering social media insights and telling a story with data
- Strong understanding of Boolean, keyword management, data validation, and data cleansing
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working with social media listening tools such as: Sprinklr, NetBase, Sysomos, Brandwatch, or similar.
- Experience creating and delivering ongoing, ad hoc, and postmortem client reports around social media performance
- Strong understanding of Facebook and Instagram Insights, Twitter Analytics, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity and/or experience with some of the major social media analytics and social listening products
- Analytical thinker and ability to insight mine (ability to distill complex data into clear and meaningful recommendations
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for research and measurement with a strong ability to uncover social media insights and tell a story with data
- Proven ability to be keenly strategic, versatile, and insights-driven
- Ability to work and thrive in an energetic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Familiar with Boolean Queries.
- Familiarity with Sprinklr, NetBase, Sysomos, Brandwatch, or an equivalent media watching tool.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to craft a story from data/analytics.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.