We have a full time opportunity with one of our major clients, located in Las Vegas, NV. They are looking for Microservices Web Developer for one of their important projects.
Microservices Web Developer
Location: Las Vegas, NV 89109
Duration: Full Time / Direct Hire
In-person Interview Required
You will manage the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role you will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships.
- 4+ years of strong software development experience in Java 6+. Knowledge of Java 8/9.
- Experienced in Architecting modular microservices based application using Java & NodeJs tool set
- Experience with building applications based on Microservices architecture (Experience with any of MuleSoft API Manager, or SpringBoot/Webflux or or NodeJS or Play framework or similar frameworks is desirable)
- Understanding of industry best practices around microservices and resiliency design patterns (Netflix OSS)
- Expert in developing & deploying common APIs for different digital channels using cloud technologies
Nice to haves:
- Strong Azure experience
- Microservices web application developer
- Microservices dev with frontend application experience in Azure
- Strong Java experience but has moved into micro services architecture (springboot/API development for digital channels on Azure)
- Well experienced with Azure cloud technology
- Ability to quickly pickup any new service offering and define solution using it.
- Working knowledge of source control tools like GitHub/Stash/bit bucket and build/CI tools like Maven, Bamboo, and Jenkins/Hudson.
- Build applications that are highly scalable, reliable and performant
- Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology and ability to drive detailed JAD and story-time sessions.
- Experience using databases like Oracle Database EE, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within an agile environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Understand how to build applications that are highly maintainable and support rapid deployments
- Understands factors that will impact performance of an application and can code in a manner to meet or exceed performance SLAs
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of overall architecture to help triage issues with stakeholders
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Understanding & experience in automated performance, security, integration testing
- Understanding & experience in API management, API designer.
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.