Our direct client is looking for a HR Reporting and Data Specialist for a 1 year contract at their headquarters in Akron/Canton, Ohio. Hours:
Monday-Friday (40 hour work week) with 1-day work from home!Location:
North Canton, OHDuration:
1 year contract with potential for direct-hireSummary:
The HR Reporting & Data Specialist is responsible for successful and effective use of HR reporting solutions, and enablement of other reporting tools utilizing HR data. This role will be responsible for data analysis, reporting system administration, and reports development. The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will be an expert with client's data structures, and will work closely with stakeholders within HR and other business functions to ensure information is available to support business processes and decisions.Desired Skills/Experience:
• BA degree in Business, Information Management or similar field with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience (ex: data management, HRIS, HR process ownership, project management)
• 3 years data management and/or reporting experience required
• Oracle Business Intelligence, Alteryx, and/or Tableau (or similar advanced reporting tools) experience desired
• Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to present/communicate complex information to all audiences
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR, HR systems, HR processes and enablement with technology
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data using MS Excel and/or MS Access and create summary graphics and dashboards
• Experience consulting with clients/stakeholders regarding data needs and ability to work effectively across functional groups
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a team environment with little direct supervision.Responsibilities:
The role will manage highly confidential, sensitive data with integrity and with the highest levels of accuracy to serve customers. The successful candidate will be solution and “big picture” oriented, assisting in customer enablement, strategy / solution development, and translation of business requirements into actionable reports and data summaries. The successful candidate must be able to articulate the “so what” from data analyses, and provide valuable commentary and insight to recipients. This role will be the owner of workforce headcount, FTE & costing analysis, and be responsible for reports and dashboards presented to executive leadership on an ongoing basis and will be called upon to deliver standard and ad hoc reports to the HR Organization
The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will enable accurate data migration from Client's Oracle HCM Fusion HR solution to various business intelligence tools: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Tableau and Alteryx. The employee will be called on as a data expert to enable new processes, optimize existing processes, and troubleshoot downstream data migration. The HR Reporting & Data Specialist will have responsibility for creating training and user documentation to enable stakeholders. The employee will also perform data quality and integrity audits.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.