TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
DURATION: 4 + month contract
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for a 4 + months Contract position in Phoenix, AZ. Description of Duties:
50% - Project/task management - Provide operational support on numerous projects by engaging business operations, information systems personnel, and PMO, as necessary to ensure success. Schedule/attend meetings, capture minutes and actions, and act as the primary IT representative in absence of IT administrator. Understand expectations and commitments so that they may be documented and communicated to responsible parties.
40% - Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements. Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be). Perform requirements elicitation/documentation/management, as well as use case documentation (standard, alternate, and error) to assist developers in creation of solutions to meet business objectives. Leverage understanding to document meaningful user acceptance criteria for user stories and to identify opportunities for improvement. Capable of facilitating communication between stakeholders from all levels of the organization while objectively identifying and resolving conflict.
10% - Other duties as assigned.
• Healthcare domain knowledge
• SDLC – Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Experience
• STLC Experience
• Microsoft Technology Stack (or equivalent) Experience
o Lifecycle Model (TFS/VSTS, Jira, Rally, etc…)
o Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Healthcare domain specific knowledge (claims, encounters, EDI, EMR, EHR, HIPAA, etc… )
• Scrum Master and/or Project Management Experience
• Release Train, SAFe Experience
• TDD/BDD Experience
• Lean, Six Sigma Experience
• Intermediate Business Intelligence reporting/tools Experience (SSRS/SSIS, Power BI, Tableau, etc…)
• Automated testing tools experience (Selenium, SoapUI, REST Assured, Postman, et al.)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.