Our financial services client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. The BA will be responsible for assessing and documenting current business process, process inefficiencies and spec out target state process. They will Query big data to identify correct attributes and model data to house new attributes.
- Facilitate and lead discussions with business owners regarding process and system requirements
- Document all discussions and requirements, including detailed descriptions, diagrams and data definitions.
- Create business process flow charts including swim lanes for existing process and to be processes.
- Lead all analysis of current business process flows to create optimal ‘to be process flow requirements’ and match to IT business system solutions.
- Work with IT Support team to ensure clear understanding of business requirements and support issues.
- Participate in all other IT team activities and planning sessions
- Work collaboratively with other client departments
- Contribute to the positive culture of the group as a whole
- Other duties and special projects as needed
- 10+ years of business analysis experience with deep financial industry knowledge
- Deep understanding of the following business processes; Anti Money Laundering (AML) Periodic Know Your Review(KYC Review) Client Risk Rating (CRR), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
- Hands-on technical skill of the following; Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Big Data, Informatica
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, emphasis in computer science or information systems or commensurate experience in lieu of degree
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.