Our Direct Client in Arlington, VA is hiring a Certified Scrum Master w/ DevOps experience for a full time direct hire role.
This position will manage the ideation, design, development, optimization and deployment of state of the art pipelines, solutions, and automated monitoring tools. This includes leading DevSecOps processes in lean and agile way, for the build and optimization of single end-to-end extensible frameworks that can holistically deploy Front End, Back End, API and Big Data pipelines for secure Enterprise scale applications. In this role, you will thrive in assuming a key technical management role in helping to drive clients’ adoption of strategic initiatives, enabling our clients to become Agile DevSecOps by employing a start-up like approach to software delivery on an enterprise scale. You will be modernizing systems, building rapid solutions, and scaling them.
Do you have the following?
- Lead large projects or multiples tracks of work within a larger program by working independently and directly with client/business leadership.
- Execute fast-moving proof of concepts and prototyping activities
- Passion for ensuring delivery and code quality. A strong understanding of the entire DevSecOps tool chain from a quality perspective.
- Has worked with Federal/government environments, with an understanding of government Agile SDLCs and security requirements.
- Definition, scoping and planning of new technology solutions for clients.
- Determining how to measure business results, model current/future business processes, gather technical requirements, and identify organizational changes required.
- Ability to drive our clients to a true modern Agile DevSecOps culture.
- From a management perspective, ability to drive to a services-based (e.g., MicroServices) architecture, inclusive of 12 Factor Applications, Event Driven architectures, DevSecOps, Automation, and Security.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-track distributed teams.
- Cloud Services implementation management (AWS is must; MS Azure, Google Cloud are plus).
- Understanding and experience with automated package delivery tools - one or more of Ansible, Chef or Puppet and build management servers such as Jenkins
- Understanding and experience with application build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
- Understanding and experience with Docker or other software container technologies.
- Understanding Junit , Cucumber, Selenium and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools; similar experience for automated test technologies
- Create dashboards that can show how Agile software delivery is creating business value to clients
- Draft client communications, such as status reports and meeting minutes
- Review, document, assess, and improve client operations
- Interface with senior executives
- Mentor and support junior team members
- Understand existing processes and identifying how to improve and streamline them in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- 10 years project management experience, preferably in a client-service IT organization
- At least 5 years managing Agile DevSecOps, cloud-based delivery engagements
- Experience with Scrum, TDD, BDD and Kanban.
- Understanding or having SAFe implementation experience is a plus
- Experience in client-facing situations and dealing with situations that require scope, cost, and schedule management
- Knowledge and familiarity with CI/CD process from management perspective
- Experience in gathering requirements from and facilitating large diverse groups
- Hands-on Agile experience with user stories, backlog grooming and estimations
- Ability to work with diverse teams comprised of various experts such as user experience, developers, business analysts etc.
- Familiarity with widely accepted tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Slack, Microsoft Teams and Jenkins.
- Understanding rapid prototyping and modern design methodologies
- Experience in structuring and supporting self-organizing teams using humble & distributed leadership approach rather than command & control management.
- Experience translating requirements to design new and/or re-engineer existing business and technical processes/workflows
- Experience in management of software development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly and openly communicate with a client on a daily basis as well as the ability to create and deliver clear, powerful and concise presentations/proposals
- Ability to plan and manage time and resources, establish priorities and meet goals
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project
- Experience with Product Engineering is a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.