Atrilogy Solutions is looking for 2 Websphere Commerce Developers for a 3-month contract in Greensboro, NC!
Senior WCS Developer (59819)Sapient Level: Senior Associate L.2Duration: 3 monthsStart Date: ASAPRate: $80Location: Client Site in Greensboro, NCRemote work allowed (y / n): No
- Experience in WCS Performance Tuning
- 7-10 years of hands-on development experience on WCS 7.x, Java, Back-End technologies
- Able to review WCS performance testing results and identify performance improvements areas/strategies
- Able to implement code fixes and unit testing for the identified performance bottlenecks
WebSphere Commerce Developers and Architects provide technical leadership to our project teams including planning, guiding the design, estimation, user interface, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance. WebSphere Commerce Developers/Architects collaborate across disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of WCS technology to deliver business solutions for our clients. As a WebSphere Commerce Developers or Architect, you will:
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Implement WCS architecture, visualization and development processes
- Drive planning exercises
- Coordinate globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidates may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.