Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire
a Senior HRIS Manager
to join their team in Tempe, AZ.
This position has overall responsibility for implementing all solutions to improve or enhance the way Human Resources (HR) is delivered with specific accountability for HR project management, vendor governance, metrics and administrative oversight. This position has oversight of all HRIS teammates who support technology associated with human capital management, applicant tracking data, and learning and performance systems.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Directs the work of the HRIS team while providing strong leadership and guidance regarding performance, hiring, terminations and mentoring
- Is the senior project team leader that leads all of the highly complex projects
- Develops and recommends functional design improvements of the HR systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Communicates complex technical concepts simply and effectively to non-technical team members.
- Leads the collection, analysis, and documentation of functional business requirements, as well as the business design of functional solutions.
- Assesses near-term needs to recommend business priorities and advises HR leadership of options, risks, and costs vs. benefits.
- Identifies opportunities that impact business strategy and performance; provides input to the development of the Human Resources vision and the HRIS strategic plan.
- Leads in the development, writing, and communication of business requirements for the design and implementation of business solutions for initiatives with high visibility.
- Leads in the development of project deliverables, such as requirements and interface specifications, business architecture models, use case and scenario specifications.
- Conducts systems analysis with a focus on business process models and use cases
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7+ years of related experience in leading a team of direct reports on various projects and HRIS System Design experience
- Highly skilled in SuccessFactors - required
- Working knowledge of vendor hosted applications (Software as a Service, SaaS) and capabilities of such applications (configuration vs. customization, working within the platforms capabilities)
- Ability to create business process development and documentation, advanced report development using Excel and strong understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills a must.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel, needed.
- Must be able to solve problems thoroughly and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.