A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has two Immediate openings for Service Reliability Engineers in Lockport, NY. These positions are currently long term 18+ month contracts working the graveyard shift (10PM-8AM EST) Mon-Fri. The SRE’s mission is to increase the up time of properties by providing embedded subject matter experts to restore services around the clock. The SREs work together in a fast-paced environment daily to solve complex problems before they impact the experiences of our customersKey Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Identify the criticality of incoming issues, prioritize, and troubleshoot appropriately.
- Drive user and revenue impacting incidents to resolution, by troubleshooting incidents using knowledge of Apache, MySQL, DNS, DHCP, Networking, Linux processes, and related technologies within the OSI stack.
- Track issues through multiple ticketing systems and triage to resolution within the defined SLAs
- Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify issues and trends, while working closely with cross-functional partners to implement solutions.
- Administration of virtual machines in cloud environment to resolve daily user issues, for Openstack and AWS.
Collaborate with service, network, and other operations teams on significant issues.
- Lead by example, deliver results, and eliminate missed opportunities.
- Ideal candidate will possess a broad range of computer science skills. The candidate must be persistent, result oriented, driven, and possess a strong sense of ownership.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical field with 3 years of related working experience.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical field with 1 year of related working experience.
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills with the ability to document/report bugs, test cases, and problem reports.
- Proficient in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Profound experience with Unix/Linux, Storage, Apache and Web applications.
- Possess excellent knowledge in OSI stack, TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers and highly available network servers.
- Demonstrate skills in one or more of the following programming languages: Ruby, Shell, Perl, Python, or Chef.
- Have administration background in Openstack, AWS, or equivalent virtual machine environment.
- Experience with statistical analysis of defects and system performance a plus.
- Ability to rapidly learn and assimilate knowledge of complex software and systems and apply understanding of system architecture when planning operational tasks and strategy.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.